Do(s) and Don't(s)
- Abide by the Park rules. Non-obedience can lead to legal action.
- Obtain a Valid Permit before entering the Park.
- Don’t ask the Driver to drive the vehicle fast Recommended speed inside the park - 20 km/h.
- It is compulsory to take official guide with every vehicle.
- Always obey the Guide. It is for your own safety.
- Animals have the right of the way. Wait if they are crossing the road.
- Always carry drinking water with you.
- Wait for your turn if embarking an elephant and obey the mahout.
- Maintain silence and discipline inside the park. It will enhance your experience during the visit.
- Inform any undesirable or suspicious activities seen during excursion to the nearest forest officer/employee.
- Wear light-coloured clothes blended with nature during excursion.
- Don’t enter the Park with fire arms/explosives.
- Don’t smoke or lit fire, it can cause forest fire.
- Don’t carry or play transistor or tape recorder or any other musical gadget.
- Don’t blow horn.
- Don’t litter with cans, bottles, plastic bags or any garbage inside the park. Dispose off any garbage once you come out.
- Don’t get down, unless told by the guide.
- Don’t extract/remove any kind forest property.
- Don’t chase or tease or feed animals.
- Don’t shoot with gun, shoot with camera.
- Don’t make noises.
- Don’t apply strong smelling perfumes or deodorants. Animals are sensitive to smell. A strong fragrance may also attract bees or other insects to you.